Silver Sevens Casino & Hotel recognizes the importance of reducing our carbon footprint. We continue to research and adopt environmentally sustainable programs to support a clean world. Silver Sevens has proactively introduced conservation and sustainable practices into our daily operations. We take great pride in protecting the future. The ongoing conservation steps include the following:
- Transitioned from disposable glasses, plates and silverware to regular utensils, cutting down waste within dining facilities.
- Traditional drain cleaners were replaced with environmentally-friendly, bacterial-based cleaners.
- Lost cell phones are donated to a local charitable organization.
- Trees and plants that are no longer viable are sent to a local composter.
- Recycles all electronic waste, compact fluorescent light bulbs, fryer oil, and cardboard.
- Installation of new HVAC systems throughout our property. The systems conserve energy and draws fresh air into our property when proper weather condition allow.
- Installation of an state of the art air quality control system which minimizes smoke and air particulates.
- Non-smoking areas on our gaming floor.
- Shredding and recycling paper receptacles placed in administrate offices.
Donations & Sponsorships
We believe strongly in giving back to the community it has been a part of for years. We care and are a proud supporter of the Las Vegas community. We support worthwhile initiatives, local and community-minded organizations; charities that help improve our region and benefit those in need. We strive to fulfill many of the hundreds of donation requests we receive each month. So please review the general guidelines to assist you with your charitable donation request. If you qualify, please fill out the form below to submit your request.
Please submit your donation request below.