GUIDELINES FOR SPONSORSHIP
Please review the guidelines carefully to ensure your request meets our requirements prior to submission. If you believe any of the information required in the application is not relevant to your organization, please briefly explain why.
- Organizations must be tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code to be considered.
- Request must be submitted at least 12 weeks in advance of the event.
- First priority is given to organizations that serve Las Vegas and Southern Nevada. Secondary consideration is given to organizations throughout Nevada and neighboring states.
Silver Sevens Donations Committee will not fund:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, race, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- Organizations whose sole purpose is promotion or support of a specific religion, denomination or religious institution.
- Requests for monetary grants and / or sponsorships of individuals and teams.
- Requests for gaming related items (i.e.: playing cards and dice) are prohibited to minors.
Silver Sevens Donations Committee will not generally fund:
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns.
- Fraternal, alumni, trade, professional or social organizations.
- Organizations that are not tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
In an effort to better serve your request, submit your request to determine eligibility. Those inquiries that meet our sponsorship/donation criteria will be evaluated by the Donation Committee. All requests must be submitted at least 60 days in advance to be eligible for consideration. Silver Sevens committee meets once per month to review sponsorship requests. The committee with reach out to you should a donation be made to your organization.